Career Info February 2013
These vacancies are open for all Cikal units in Jakarta and Surabaya, for Surabaya unit all the candidate responsible for their own residence.
- To carry out the professional duties of a teacher as circumstances may require and in accordance with the school’s policies under the direction of the school principal.
- Teach allocated students by planning their teaching to achieve progression of learning.
- Monitor, assess, record and report the students development
- Contribute to the school curriculum development
- Classroom Teacher (TCL)
- Teacher: English (TEN) ±
- Teacher: Mathematics (TMA) ±
- Teacher: Science (TSI) ±
- Teacher: Social Studies (THU)
- Teacher: Religion – Islam (TRI)
- Teacher: Religion-Christian (TRP)
- Teacher : Religion-Chatolic (TRC)
± Native Speaker Preferable
B. Academic Support
- Medical Staff (MDS)
- Provide complete health care for the children during school time.
- Perform all tasks that correlate to the well being of the children.
- Create a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment in which the children can thrive and develop.
- Evaluate staff performance and identify the training needs of the employees
- Organizes and conduct training for the existing staff member and new employee
- Develop effective induction programs and produce training materials
- Trainer Staff (TRS)
- Excellent in MS. Office and proficiency in English both fluent and written
- Have an advance interpersonal communication skill
- Able to work under pressure in extraordinary hours
- Strong and comprehensive knowledge in the related field
1. General Affairs (MGA):
- Support all office operation by performing the entire process procuring the equipment requirements of the job as well as other supporting facilities or amenities with fast, accurate and according with the budget
- Making budget plan for the procurements and maintenance of the facilities
- Perform maintenance activities on all facilities and supporting infrastructure
2. Marketing Executive (MEX)
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Oversees the execution of all marketing activities.
- Responsible for the conceptualization and functioning of marketing programs
- Senior Staff Procurement (PCM)
- Receive, follow up and evaluate the demands for goods and services from each divisions in terms of quantity, the needs and specification
- Check the delivery of goods, make sure that the goods order appropriate and in good condition
- Monitor performance and service of the supplier
- Control the appointments, performance, after the sales service of the supplier
- Maintain good relationship internally such as with parents, students and guests to support the Marketing & AMR function.
- Develop a template and standard layout of Internal Bulletin/ Newsletter, member’s (parents & students) application form and other external media marketing to support the marketing activity effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate and monitor the Membership Relations activities about the school programs, such as campaign on educational programs for new school term, extra curricular, etc.
- To ensure the information provided to external parties are complete, exact, and meet school service quality standard.
- Monitor the documentation activities for school special events, such as students graduation, mini Olympic, arts day, etc and ensure the filing are carried out properly for the use of the development of school internal bulletin/newsletter/information board.
- Monitor the documentation activities for school special events, such as students graduation, mini Olympic, arts day, etc and ensure the filing are carried out properly for the use of the development of school internal bulletin/newsletter/information board
2. Admission Member Relation (AMR)
Admin Staff (ADM)
- Responsible to administer the Member related documents
- Male, with good filing management skill
- Able to run database, including input data & updating members (details)
- Mobile and Flexible
If you share our philosophy of teaching and learning, meet requirements for the responsibility of the job and passionate about career in education, please use the below form for application submission. Download, save (title it with the code & location) and complete the form accordingly. Kindly send the application form (only) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download : APPLICATION FORM